Designed specifically for surfaces that require a deeper seal. EnduraBond features a UV stable backing that is available in white and blue. It features EnduraBond®’s advanced MicroSealant™ Technology. Therefore, with the exception of cleaning the repair surface, EnduraBond is literally a one-step permanent repair system. EnduraBond creates a water proof, moisture and air tight barrier. It remains flexible to temperatures as low as -70°F.
Why Use EnduraBond?
- EnduraBond bonds to virtually any surface except silicone. This includes all roofing materials, brick, wood, metal, stucco, rubber, vinyl, canvas, etc. So EnduraBond is the perfect repair product for buildings, RV’s, tents, sheds, canoes, tarps, etc.
- Also, EnduraBond has an expected life (depending on where you live) of 18-35 years exposed to the weather. EnduraBond has a 5-year shelf life so if you don’t use it all at once it will be ready when you need it.
- Finally, EnduraBond is the choice of professional RV mechanics, roofing technicians and professional maintenance mechanics.
What makes EnduraBond different?
- EnduraBond is a MicroSealant. MicroSealant has a unique molecular structure which makes them extremely stable, almost invisible to the degrading effects of nature, resulting in extremely long repairs and shelf life.
- This unique structure also makes all EnduraBond tapes compatible with almost all other materials except silicone.
- 100mm Wide x 15.2m Length
- Advanced MicroSealant™ Technology
- NO ADDITIONAL SEALING REQUIRED: Aluminum backing, combined with a layer of advanced MicroSealant, creates a waterproof, moisture, and air tight barrier with no additional sealing required that remains flexible to -57°C (-70°F)
- EXCELLENT UV RESISTANCE: Tape features a durable and UV-stable backing that withstands deterioration in fluctuating temperatures and direct sun exposure
- DURABLE SURFACE: Industry leading one step repair system that creates a protective coating for surfaces that require abrasion and corrosion resistance