Posted on: 2022-04-29
Poultry equipment is used in poultry farming for various purposes. They are used to transport, feed, and protect poultry from predators. Different types of poultry equipment have different uses.
There are various types of poultry equipment that are used in modern-day farming. Some of them are listed below:
1) Feeding Equipments: This equipment consists of feeders, drinkers, waterers, and feed mixers.
2) Protective Equipment: These include roofing materials like metal sheets and wire mesh, netting material like chicken wire or nylon netting, and fences to keep out predators like foxes, cats, and rats.
3) Transporting Equipment: These include cages like battery cages or crate cages which can be moved around easily.
There are many types of poultry equipment. They can be divided into three categories:
1. Feeding equipment: These equipment are used to feed the poultry and they also help in providing them with water. The most common types of feeding equipment are feeders, drinkers, and feed mixers.
2. Controlling equipment: This equipment helps in controlling the temperature of the poultry and also makes sure that they have enough ventilation and light. Some examples of controlling equipment are heat lamps, exhaust fans, temperature controllers, etc.
3. Handling equipment: This equipment help in handling the poultry after they have been slaughtered or plucked by keeping them safe from contamination and injury while being transported to slaughterhouses or processing plants for further processing like cutting into pieces or packaging them for
The different types of poultry equipment are designed to suit the needs of different types of poultry farms. The type of equipment you choose will depend on your farm size, budget, and the type of poultry you are raising.
There are various types of poultry equipment available in the market. But not all types of equipment are suitable for every type of poultry farm.
There is a wide variety in the prices and specifications for this equipment. It is always advisable to take a look at your budget before making any purchase decisions.
Some popularly used poultry equipment includes Avian Rearing Units, Brooder Houses, Chicken Coops, Egg Laying Houses, and Feeding Equipment.